Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shadows of a Flaming Silence

It's a sexual assault epidemic but we're not going to let it defeat our spirits. At the National Association for Drama Therapy conference in San Francisco, I invited people to step into the shadows during my workshop, Shadows of a Flaming Silence: Drama Therapy and Sexual Violence. 


The participants created shadow skits exploring resilience. I also shared Gender Shadow and spoke about the upcoming Shadow Liberation project. Thanks to all survivors and thrivers for bringing this epidemic to light so we can face the shadows.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff. keep up the good work. Much needed and much appreciated. Hope to catch up with you soon. Come to Hawaii...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come to Hawaii. I thought of you at the conference when I went to a presentation about a program in India that was working with youth impacted by HIV.

    ReplyDelete