Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Remix Trauma

In Yale's back yard, these Drama Therapists from The Post Traumatic Stress Center are commiting wholeheartedly to Hip Hop Theare methods in this Professional Development session I facilitated for them, "Remix that that Trauma: Hip Hop Drama Therapy 4 Youth."
I'm inspired by the dynamic work taking place at The Post Traumatic Stress Center. They're using Developmental Transformations and a trauma perspective in their work with youth through the Scholars A.L.I.V.E. program. I got a chance to do a workshop with some of the youth, and let me tell you... New Haven's got talent!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific working with you, Evan! You are a skilled facilitator and lead with confidence, intelligence, sensitivity, and joy. It's contagious. Again, thanks for your visit and we hope to work with you again soon.
    ~ Nisha

    ReplyDelete